Sunday, June 18, 2006

June.18th/06 (Father's Day)

Well Happy Father's day to all of you father's out there! We (Ian, Kita & I) were in Cranbrook for the weekend, and it was really nice to see the people we got to see. It never seems like we have enough time...So Rhiannon, Shannon, Greg & Donna, I am so sorry we didn't get to see you!! I will be back next month though. We were there less than 48 hours, and it was also Nan's (my grandmother) b-day...So it was way too busy this weekend. Anyway...here are a couple of cute pictures that I took in the midst of the chaos.
~Coral





Ian & Ian




Nan & Clea









Jenny, Trisha, Dean, Krister, Ian, & Darcy




Kare, Ratz, Dani, Bree, Janine, Kim
Coral, Keltie, Jodi.










Brad, Kris, & Jaya

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:38 AM

    Awww, look at the baby. Is that Jaya or Kris?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:12 AM

    I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    ReplyDelete