Thursday, December 07, 2006

Dec. 7th/06

I no sooner bragged about the huge sleeps Chase has had, and then he threw me for a loop again! Of course, he does sleep pretty good...But it's been about a week since we have had a 7 or 8 hour night again...He is going through another growth spurt right now, so he is eating all the time and sleeping smaller amounts, but still usually about 4-5 hours. He is a big boy, and getting bigger and bigger all the time. I can't tell you how much my back hurts!! If nothing else this boy will whip me into shape! But he is calling me now, so I must run...
Take care.
~Coral
Here is a couple pics of Chase...Here he is in his adorable sweater that Christine Knitted him!! (Thank you!!)
And a cute "Baby Einstein" outfit from Curtis & Sarah!! ~
Don't I look SMART!!?

***One more thing, I forgot to mention...Chase laughed for the first time on Dec.4th. (10 days shy of being two months old.)I was blowing on his tummy, and he thought it was hillarious!! I love to hear him laugh***



No comments:

Post a Comment