Thursday, June 07, 2007

AHHHH!!!!

Is it just me or is Facebook equally annoying as it is fun...well maybe not fun, but certainly addictive. I wonder how long it will be before anyone reads this, and it's not like I could blame any of you...As it has been awhile since I been to anyone else's to read what's going on in all of your lives! (For shame...)
A quick update....(Before I get back to Facebook...lol) We are off to Trail tomorrow as Ian's ankle gets reassessed. The truck, for those of you who haven't heard that dilema, is STILL in the shop...Yes it went in this morning @ 8:30am!! Oh right...what happened?? The rear differential (sp?) rusted so bad that the oil was seeping through the metal...Now I don't know trucks or truck parts very well...but I knew that didn't sound good!! And it wasn't...We spoke with Toyota, and for a new part it would cost $1400.00 for just the housing!! YIKES!! (We must be planning a wedding!!) Anyhow, we went to the auto-wreckers and for the same part (of course second-hand) $400.00. And seen as how NO ONE has ever heard of this happening...we figure we should be pretty safe with a second-hand one!
Anyhow, I better get going...Oh right..and seen as how this site is about Chase...He STILL hasn't cut a tooth. They are right there, and we're all hoping they come through soon...the little man has had a tough go the last couple nights!! He still isn't crawling either...unless you count backwatds and around in circles...He has started (just today) to lift his knees under his belly though. It's pretty cute!! I sure love the little guy! ~ Time flies so quick!!
~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment