Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Almost TWO!!!


I can hardly believe looking back, two years ago, that I had not yet met Chase.

Time does weird things to my brain, I really can't recall what my life was like without him...Sure I can obivously recall things like running in to the store without a baby, so much simpler ... But the things I can't recall...I can't imagine anymore what is like to not have that small perfect (and not-so-perfect) little bundle of joy in my life. I had always heard how amazing it is to love a child, and a friend of mine once told me the best way she had heard being a parent described was this: "It is the most."


Being a parent will allow you to love another human being the "most."

It will allow you to worry the "most."

It will be the "most" rewarding.

It will be the "most" challenging.

It will be the "most" hardest thing you have ever done.

It will be able to bring you the "most" joy.


Hmm, so far I agree with it all. But never would change it...Not for anything. There are times (more frequently these days) where Chase challenges my parenting skills, and paitence...But all in all, he is wonderful, and I am glad he picked us to be his parents...


I sure love him...

No comments:

Post a Comment