Friday, November 03, 2006

2nd Public Health Nurse Visit


~20 DAYS OLD~
Today was our second time seeing the public health nurse. I knew that Chase had gained weight as he has been getting more and more heavier to hold these days! I know that you are all thinking, "Come on Coral...you can't possibly notice that so soon" But I must tell you, my little boy who looked so much like Ian when he was first born, is looking less and less like him...possibly because his face is getting more and more round!! The nurse told me that the average weight gain a week for a baby is between 5 & 7 ozs. My little man (or not so little) has gained (in TEN days) 1.5lbs!!! His weight right now is 9lbs 7oz!! I call him my little tank!
Anyhow...He is healthy and doing well so that's all that matters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment