Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Nov. 14th ~ One month old today!

I honestly can not believe how fast this past month has gone...Of course during the times in which I have had no sleep, it doesn't seem to have, but looking back...I am in such shock!
This past long weekend my two cousins and my aunt had a baby shower for Chase, (Thank you so much you guys!!!) and it was really nice to see those of you who could make it!! Chase got totally spoiled!! There were so many beautiful and thoughtful gifts...I really can't say how touched I was. One gift that really blew my mind was from "Uncle Shane." He's so far away, and yet he arranged for Chase to have a star named after him in the "International Star Registry." I Will take a picture of the certificate with Chase once he wakes up...
Anyhow, we really loved all that Chase received...Thank you all so much!!
~Coral, Ian, Chase, & Kita
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment