Tuesday, March 20, 2007

OH MY!!! ~ Did I speak too soon??!!

Well, I am always bragging about how Chase sleeps from 10-12 hours a night, and has for quite some time...Is it teeth? Is it a dreadful change? What is it?

The last two nights, Chase has been really hard to get down at night (which is also very strange!) And then through the night, (on Sunday) he woke up twice crying for a couple of minutes, and then back to sleep. Last night same thing...He normally goes to sleep @ 8:00, and then wakes up between 6-8am. Well last night he didn't go down until 8:45, woke up crying at 12:15. I went in and rubbed his forehead and he went back to sleep, then he woke up again around 7:00, (or so I thought) so, I went in to get him and he was crying in his sleep!! Poor little guy! His cheeks do seem to be a bit rosier than usual...but I have said that before...I guess well wait and see...
Oh yeah...One more thing. To date...Chase has eaten bananas, apple sauce, (unsweetened of course) sweet potato, and avocado. (That is the order in which he likes them too, but if you put a little apple sauce in with the avacodo (EWWWW) he likes that too!
~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment