Friday, May 04, 2007

Letter to Tracy

It has been so long, or so it seems...and in the very same second it seems like just yesterday. You have missed so
much. It still seems hard to believe that you are really gone.
I remember growing up thinking you were the coolest (I guess that's a pretty common little-sister thing) I wanted to go where ever you went, and do whatever you were doing...I really drove you nuts. It wasn't until Brett came along, and mom made me walk him to school that I truly understood how lame it was that mom made you do the same thing for me....
Remember the time that we took crazy carpets down the gully in the middle of winter, when it was totally covered in ice? Wow, I thought you were brave....Looking back, maybe a bit crazy. I guess when you're kids you think you're invinsile. I wish we were...
Anyhow, I just really wanted you to know that I think about you all the time...Even though I might not say so...
I love you Tracy.
~Coral


No comments:

Post a Comment