Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Paranoid Mom??

Last night was a bit of a scare. Chase has had a bit of a cold...(Although when it first started, I thought it might be allergies to Doug...my parent's cat.) But last night, I had been out for a little bit, and when I came home I headed to bed. Just as I was on my way to dream land...I heard choking coming from Chase's room...I flew out of bed, and in there as fast as I could move...Then Chase started to cry, and he sounded awful. He had a really hoarse congested sound coming from his chest, and I knew I wasn't going to sleep unless I got him checked out. So, off we go to the hospital...@ 12:00am.
Keep in mind that Ian is in a cast, and was fully asleep...Ahhh! So I phoned Sadie & Allana's house (as that is where I was just over an hour ago) And...Sadie, Allana, & Amy all come with me up to the hospital as I was a bit of a basket-case...
To make a long story short, Chase is ok. There is no fluid in his lungs. But the doctor (Dr. Milde, a very nice man) Said to keep an eye on him because it is so easy for these little ones to get pneumonia. So Chase is "sniffly" but doing good! Breaks your heart when the little guy gets sick, and can't even tell you where it hurts.
~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment