Tuesday, September 04, 2007

And what does he do now?


Well, I already typed this all out once, and then hit a button, and accidentally deleted it all! Geez, that makes me angry...
Anyhow, enough about me, and on with it...about Chase! Have I mentioned lately how brilliant he is?
He will be 11 months on the 14th of September....ALREADY!! And he has been climbing stairs at record speeds for about a month, he has learned two new noises, one of which sounds like a grunting in the back of this throat (I can't do this one) and the other is, clicking his tongue off the roof of his mouth. He walks totally on his own around the house, and his words as of yet are: Mama, Dada, Nana, WOW, and Uh-oh....(Super cute! But he has forgotten to say Papa, so we need to work on that again.) He plays peek-a-boo (with his own hands) Up until now he liked to throw his blanket over his head, but now he has learned to cover his eyes with his own hands)
There is something else too, but I can't remember it right now....

But here's something really cool, he has peed in the toilet twice now!! Ok, so he didn't understand that he did...but still he did it!! ;)
This past long Labour Day weekend, we went to Spokane and finally picked up our last years Christmas present from my parents (A camcorder) so I am sure I will drive you all crazy with more videos of Chase...Just as soon as I learn how to use it!! We also picked up Chase's Halloween costume for this year...A DRAGON!!! It is very cute, so I'll post a picture of him in it in a few minutes!
Hope this finds you all well!
~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment