Tuesday, September 25, 2007

This was taken this past weekend. Chase has no fear of water...He just loves it. I was sitting, getting ready to film him as Ian walked him out to the pools, and Chase hadn't even gotten to the water yet, and his feet were kicking, and his arms were waving!!! He was going crazy! He just loves being in the water!! It was pretty cute. I of course have a ton of videos, but as they seem to take forever to download on to here, I won't go too crazy with all of them! It was funny though, there was a man there (he was watching his kids at the pool) and he said "Oh, you needed a video camera for that" (because Chase had done something cute, and I had the digital camera with me at the time) And I said "Oh, I have that too, it's over there..." and he replied..I know, I was just teasing you, I saw you with that too! Is that your first?" he asked...."Yes." I said. "I was the same way too, and then when number two came along...I was happy if I got 4 minutes of video of the second!" We laughed...

~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment