Thursday, November 22, 2007

Swimming Lessons...

(This picture is right before his very first swim lesson)

Chase and I have been to two swimming lesson so far. We started on Monday (of this week.) Christine and her daughter Mattaya, and Christine's friend Marlo with her son Griffin are in it as well. It's pretty fun. Chase really is a bit of a comedian...Every time I try to submerge him, he decideds to open his mouth wide, therefore getting a big mouthful of water!! (This is even after the blowing in his face to get him to hold his breath!!!) He comes up spurting and coughing, and then breaks in to a laugh!! Ahhhh!!! Crazy kid!! Oh well, I guess we'll see what happens at the next class!

I'll post some pictures later, although I still don't have any of him at his lessons!!

~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment