Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hmmm....

I have to say that there are so many things that Chase has been doing lately, but I am so bad at remembering all of them when I sit down here to write...Shame on me, I know!!!

Last week I took Chase to his first ever play group...(Yes I know this appalls some of you, I apologize for that, but it's not like he NEVER sees other kids!) Anyhow, the newer stuff... Chase says: yellow, E.I.E.I.O, blue, (boo) up, baby, (baba) and the other usual stuff. When you ask him what a train says, he says "doo-doo" (Meaning choo-choo) When you ask him what Kita or a puppy says, he says "woof-woof" and then pants like a dog. He still makes quacking noises when you ask him what a duck says, he also screeches like a monkey when you ask him what they say, he signs "more" when he wants more (to eat usually.) We are working on "please, thank-you, and hola" (for Mexico) He has record speeds for going up the stairs, and is starting to get the hang of coming down, although definatley not to be trusted to try on his own!!! He can also "neigh" like a horse, although not everyone would recognize this, and same with "mooing" like a cow... He still loves the water in all forms, drinking, blowing bubbles, baths & showers.
I think that is all I can remember for now....So until next time....I hope this finds you all well.
~Coral
P.S. My camera is broken right now, so until I get a new one...it'll just be small updates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment