Monday, February 18, 2008

My last two pictures of Chase...


Seconds before my camera died.


These were the last two pictures that I took of the little munchkin!

I don't think the new camera gets here until next week, so this will have to do!
I guess I could tell you about Chase's traumatizing Valentine's Day...Poor lil' guy!! I took him to a play group, where mom's with their baby-babies are upstairs in discussion groups, or things like that, and the older babes go downstairs with a husband & wife team, and a third child caregiver. Well, I hung out downstairs for a little while with Chase, to sort of get him comfortable with the situation...And once he started to go and explore I thought he was feeling pretty good about the place...I headed upstairs (I must admit, my heart felt like it was breaking...I have NEVER left him before.) Anyhow, it really lasted about 7 minutes until the phone rang from downstairs and I was being called...Chase was screaming!! The poor guy was so miserable that I had left him...His face was red, and the tears were huge!!! So I stayed with him while he had his snack with all othe other kids, and then I went with him to the play area, and he was back to himself...playing with trucks, climbing things, haveing fun...So they said I could try and head up stairs again and see how it goes...Well, I had no sooner got up the stairs and sat down, and I heard Chase screaming from downstairs again...and as I was heading out the door, I heard the phone ringing...calling for me again. I stayed down with Chase the rest of the time, andas long as I was there, he couldn't care less what I was doing...The lady at the group (Fiona) said that this second time, Chase had gone from room to room looking for me, and it wasn't until he saw I was nowhere in there that he got so upset!! My poor little guy!!!
~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment