Monday, May 15, 2006

Tomorrow's the BIG DAY!!!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share a little news with you. I went to the doctor today, and my doctor now thinks (after seeing me) that it is just the one. After losing the initial 12 pounds, I have (in the last month) put on 4 1/2!! So I am doing good! I am ok with having one baby at a time, although I really had started to get my hopes up that we'd be having twins. However, I just hope for a healthy & of course happy baby...one who enjoys SLEEPING!! (ha ha ha) Anyway, Ian is taking the day off work tomorrow and is SO excited for the ultrasound....A first look at our baby!!!
Keep you all updated!
Love, Coral, Ian, Kita & baby.

P.S. Just so you know, as soon as the site I am needing is back up and running, there'll be a section where you can post your comments if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment