Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Update

So, today's date is Tuesday May, 9th /06. What is so exciting about this date? Well, it means there is only one week today to find out if Ian and I will be the parents of TWINS!! That's right, for all of you who don't know, my doctor thought she may have heard two hearbeats last month! So we are looking forward to our ultrasound!! ~Stay tuned...
As for how I am feeling these days, pretty good other than the headaches. Still can't go off the medication, but I have way more energy that I did earlier...Kita is much appreciative! So we are out for lots of walks...
And the big question....my tummy just sorta "popped" overnight this past weekend. It is still qute small, but there is actually small signs that this hasn't been a dream.
Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment