Thursday, July 19, 2007

And some more funny faces...

Chase is pretty classic for making faces...I'm not sure why...but it really has been this way since day one! Here's a few more for you all to have a chuckle! Cute lil guy!~Coral











I can't believe I forgot to mention how on July.12/07 Chase had his first haircut. His hair is still so fine right now, I really was hoping to thicken it up...or at very least give the appearance (it's too late for his dad though..hee hee) Today (July.19th) Chase also crawled his way to the stairs and managed to pull himself up the first step...Yep, we went and got the baby gates now!! It just seems that everything happened so fast. He went from only being able to roll around, to crawling, to pulling himself up on EVERYTHING, and now walks only holding on to one hand!! I suppose the grey hairs are going to really start coming in now!! I wonder...Do you think people who have children earlier on in life have more grey hairs?? Hmmm....
~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment