Friday, July 06, 2007

I am so amazed!!


Really, I can't tell you how amazed I am with Chase! I swear he's the smartest around...(obviously a mom thing) But yesterday (July.5th) I stood Chase up in his crib and sorta dangled a stuffed animal that he wanted not far away...And holding on to the railing (and not me) he took two steps! I nearly died! Then today, I stood him up against the couch and put a remote control (sans the batteries) further back on the cushion...he took 3-4 steps. Now he has been walking back & forth constantly...He is so proud of himself for not hanging on to me to do it, and so am I!! Of course he has been walking around the place while hanging on to us for months, but his eyes are sparkling today with his new found independence! Little munchkin! ~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment