Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Crumby lesson to learn...

So tonight for Sadie's birthday we packed a picnic and headed down to Lakeside Park for dinner. It was a nice time...







~Happy Birthday Sadie!!!~



Then we come home, and I am getting Chase ready for a bath...I have him strapped down on his change table (and his changed table is screwed into the dresser which it sits on) Listen up all Mom & Dad's out there, this is where it gets nasty! I walked out of Chase's room for a second to put his towel in the bathroom, and all of the sudden I hear a loud "thud." My poor baby has hit the floor and he is screaming! He managed to get himself out of the strap.
I feel sick about it, and after trying desperately to calm him down (and failed) I had to pass him to Ian...I then left the room and cried hysterically (I scared my parents half to death when I phoned them to tell them what had happened.) Chase is ok now, and sleeping although I am not sure I will tonight....However tomorrow I am sure he will have quite a shiner as it was swelling even with the ice we had on it earlier!
As sad as I am that this has happened...I hope it helps anyone & everyone else to remember...Don't even leave them for a second....Even when they are belted in and secure, because the are magicians!
~Coral :(

No comments:

Post a Comment