Friday, October 12, 2007

Brilliant.... he is brilliant!!!

I know, I know, it has been forever since I posted anything, and now I am going crazy with posts...Oh well. Anyhow...Today Chase is sitting in the highchair and (I have been trying to get him to wave goodbye for awhile now) I say to him again "bye-bye" and he flapped his little arm and perfectly said "bye-bye." (My mom & I were both shocked at how clear it came out!) I know it was a fluke that it came out so clear that time, but it was so sweet! And now he likes to wave at people! Awww....

~Coral

P.S. Kita has been acting a little "snotty" with Chase the last few days, so to be on the safe side we have been keeping them seperate, here is a picture of Kita, on the stairs, on the other side of the baby gate...silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment