Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Chase!!! ~ We love you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHASE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! ;)

I can hardly believe that Chase has ALREADY turned one today!! I guess it's bitter sweet... They grow up so fast, and as excited as you are to see them grow up and experience all these new cool things, you sorta miss the baby that loved to snuggle in to your neck! (Or at least I do...) Well, we left Cranbrook and drove home. We wanted to get here early so we could make a cake and blah, blah, blah....We decided to go for walk before dinner. Ian, Chase, and I (with Kita) went and picked up Sadie & her dog Oso. We went for a little walk up at the college, and because Chase wanted to walk (instead of stroll) we let him out. However, the dogs were playing hard and got carried away...they ran right into him knocking him down (on the grass) so hard that he sorta bounced. Ian ran for him, and we all headed up to the truck immediately...Chase was bleeding pretty bad from the mouth... (makes me sick thinking about it.) Anyhow, a trip to the E.R. and checked out by the doctor up there. He had split his gum above his two top teeth....Not the way a birthday boy should celebrate....I made him a cake when we got home...and although it was NOTHING special...I think it made him feel a bit better!!
~Coral


P.S. Happy Birthday Shannon!!! I think it's pretty cool that you & Chase share the same birthday!
BOYS?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment