Friday, October 12, 2007

Funny story of a paranoid mom!

So yesterday, (Thursday) my parents, Chase, and I were sitting down to eat dinner. About half way through dinner Chase's eyes started rolling back, and his head was swaying from side to side in his high chair...Well, I looked at my mom and totally panicked...I thought he was seizing or something...As it turns out, he was just tired and falling asleep! In my defense, Chase has never fallen asleep in his chair before, and I had given him something new (food wise) so I overreacted! Pretty funny now...
~Coral
P.S. In the picture above, you can see how the fire place mantel has pink & yellow on it, well for any of you needing a good way to "childproof" my aunt suggested a pool noodle, and it works great! My parents living room doesn't look as tidy as it usually does, but I guess that's what kids do to your house!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment