Wednesday, May 21, 2008

18 Month public health nurse stop. (A month behind)

Chase never naps anywhere other than his crib, but this particular day, he refused to have a nap so at 4:45 he became so tired, that he just couldn't keep his eyes open anymore and had a nap on the couch!So before I forget all the important details of our trip to the public health nurse today, I had better write it all down!!

Chase is STILL in the 75 percentile for both his height & weight (Slightly higher for his height, but still in the 75th) Today he had to get three shots, because on our last trip he was supposed to get four, and then only three this time, but I didn't want him to have four last time, so it was three and three. She told us that the two in the arms both usually sting a bit, but Chase barley made a peep, and only for on of the ones in the arm! (Thank goodness!!)
I was very shocked to know that Chase is only weighing 28lbs! I thought for sure it was like 75!! Just kidding! But I really did think he was about 30! He sure feels like it!
After we was done with his shots, we went to CCRR and rented some new toys...Chase picked out a toy bus, and I picked him a container full of trucks, planes, helicopters, and trucks! He is certainly a "boys" boy...HE LOVES MACHINERY!!!

I'll have to put some more pictures up later, because I don't have time right now!
Hope this finds you all well!
~Coral

1 comment: