Monday, May 19, 2008

Busy Busy Busy...

Happy Victoria Day!!
~Hope you all are enjoying your long weekend~

I don't really know where the time goes....It's not like I am super woman saving the world or anything...I'm just plain old boring me, and yet the days seem to fly by quicker than ever! Since coming home from Mexico, Vancouver, & Cranbrook (three weeks ago) It's been the same old, cleaning the house, playing with Chase, endless amounts of laundry, and yet it's already nearing the end of MAY!!! Where does the time go!?!?


While we were in Mexico, I really did notice big changes in Chase. I usually don't notice "smaller" stuff, just from being with him everyday, but I noticed how much he seemed to grow up while we were down there! My poor little guy has a whole bunch of bruises up and down each of his legs because he fears nothing! Cement...water...rocks...stairs... & climbing.

While we were in Mexico, I would stand in the pool and my mom would hold Chase's hands, I would count to three (which very soon he would anticipate) and then she would let go and he would jump in to the pool to me! NO FEAR!!

Running down the walkways, no big deal to him...his little awkward steps on the uneven ground! He also has learned that if steps are too steep or there is too many of them, he will turn around and go down backwards, or wait for you to take his hand! (This was a big relief to me!!)

I can't believe how fast it goes...

~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment