Friday, May 02, 2008

We did it....Got married that is.

After ten years and a couple of months...Ian and I got married in Mexico, April 15, 2008. (We now share our anniversary with Keltie's birthday!!) The ceremony was at 4:00pm on the Tuesday, and it was so, so, so hot that the guys were just soaked by the time it was all over. Even in linen, the sun was incredibly hot. Chase held up well considering, but felt much better I am sure when we had dinner in the air-conditioned restaurant "Portifino" which was Italian. While in Mexico, myself, my aunt, (Laura) and my uncle, (Don) all got food poisoning...Don's was just a touch the first day, and Laura was able to take gravol and settle it a bit, although hers was more than one day...Mine was during the night, and in to the next day where I couldn't even get to Chase in the crib beside me...Thank goodness for Chad & Fayne...the were the all day babysitters while Ian took his mom in to Puerto Vallarta for the day to do some shopping. I think it was really nice for Chase to get to spend that quality time with his aunt & uncle though...even if I was deathly sick! Shane had missed his flight, but was able to catch one the next day @ 1:00pm. I just about had a nervous breakdown!! ;)
There were so many people that had hoped they could come but for one reason or another in the end weren't able to, and just to let you all know, you were all missed & thought of....
Anyhow, I should get going...I'll put more pics up afterwards!
~Love Coral




No comments:

Post a Comment