Wednesday, September 20, 2006

38 WEEKS TODAY!! ~ 2 LEFT!!


The time is crunching down!! I can't believe how fast these last 8 & 1/2 months have gone by! It's funny, I was talking with Dana a while back and she said that she had heard something while pregnant with Bella..."That the days of pregnancy can go by really slow, but that the weeks and months go by so fast..." How true!!
The Braxton Hicks are getting more frequent, and a little bit stronger. As well as this baby's hiccups! My appts. are weekly now, and as much as I am looking forward to meeting this new little person, I am a little dissapointed that the pregnancy will be over...Right now, I find it to be an extrodinary adventure. This baby totally depends on me...and my body is made for giving this baby what it needs! ~Wow!
Anyhow, hope that you are all well!
~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment