Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sept.26th ~Prenatal

Today was yet another prenatal appt. with Dr. Johannson. The baby has further dropped and she said "it" could come any day!! Contractions are still coming, but not frequent or regular. Just when I get up and walk around a bit...I guess that would explain why I have gained 5lbs in the last two weeks. That puts me at a total of 30lbs gained. Actually, I guess I had gained 5 & 1/2 in one week, and then this past week I lost 1/2 a pound. (Still for a total of 30lbs) Of course I ran out of my Diclectin (anti-naseau medication)on the weekend, and I had gone to the walk-in clinic, and the doctor there didn't want to refill my perscription, so I had to wait until today...Which of course, just my luck I was sick to my stomach this morning. Unable to keep anything down, I went to my appt. and my doctor gave me a new prescription! Thank goodness! I guess I am just one of those people that are going to be sick all nine months! Oh well...almost over!
I also asked again about my swollen hands (as it can be a sign of high blood pressure) but when she took that, it was 97/74. Definatley not the case...She said I just need to have this baby in order for them to go back to normal...OK!! So I told her I was still aiming for Friday...She said "See you then!"

No comments:

Post a Comment