Monday, September 18, 2006

Sept. 18th/06 ~Prenatal & Doula Appt.

So off I went to the doctor today. It was a good appointment other than they couldn't find my file...But I am sure it will be found, and everything will be fine. My doctor and I discussed a bunch of things from, the water birth, to the use or non-use of pain medication, and all of that. She said she thinks this baby is a GIRL!! What?!?! I guess we'll find out soon enough...I told her...In 11 days!
Tonight our Doula (Rhiannon) is coming over to discuss our birth plan and all of that. I am pretty excited for that. Ian should be good and tired as he has gone to ten hours days this week...(on top of the hour and 15 minute drive to and from the damn!!) Anyhow, I'll keep you all posted on how the meeting goes...
~Coral

Tonight Ian and I met with our doula, she came to the house. I really enjoyed meeting with her to go over all that we hope to achieve with this labour. We both look forward to having an extra set of hands to help us with the events of the big day! And of course she scored extra points becuase her and Kita hit it off too!! ;)
~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment