Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sept. 5th/06 ~Prenatal

So I went for my latest prenatal appt. The heartbeat was 140 beats a minute, and I have gained 1 pound in the last 3 1/2 weeks for a total of 25lbs gained. Things seem to be going faily well other than another bladder infection, but once again...It'll be ok! I have been saying for quite some time now that this baby and I have an agreement about coming a bit early, and it looks like I may have been right....The head is "engaged." So I guess we'll see. Lots of Braxton Hicks these days, accompanied by a bunch of pressure...
Ian and I have hired a doula, her name is Rhiannon...and we'll meet with her later this month to discuss our plans. My doctor also said that she still hasn't had the chance to do a water birth yet, so we may call in a midwife or of course the other doctor that has the experience. Either way, time is crunching down, and I've still got some stuff to do...
Hope this finds all of you well.
Take care,
~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment