Friday, January 15, 2010

Hmmm....


***I am writing a really quick little post just to say that the adds that are now on my blog aren't my picking. So, if anything on there is something that you don't agree with, please know it isn't my choice. (to have it is, but not the content.)***

Anyhow, enough said....Today is January 15, 2010 and it was quite a fun day. Ian has been laid off for three and a half months, but is going back to work for a month. So to end the week, we started off the day by taking Chase to public skating...It is a chore seen as how I am re-learning myself!!! Then this afternoon Ian took Chase to the pool and met up with Dustin and Harlan. I took pictures.
Chase just loves the water! He is going to love Maui!!
Anyway...once again...I have to go. It's late for me...and I am tired!!
~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment