Thursday, January 28, 2010

New idea....

This post really has nothing to do with "The littlest Colgur."

This is maybe where I should indicate that at times this blog of mine will be erratic ramblings...
Funny, that being said....That is EXACTLY me!
Most times I do say something without thinking, and if often has me blushing, but really....aren't we living in a glorious country that allows us to be free with our thoughts?? Yay Canada!!! But I guess it still leaves for others feelings to be hurt....even unintentional.

2 comments:

  1. I just so love the spirit that is you sweetie. This old world could sure use lot more people like you in it.
    love
    momma
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jacquie, and I also LOVE your "30 things about Chase" post. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete