Friday, January 01, 2010

It has been ages....



And I think I will be shocked to find out anyone checks this still...
(except maybe Shannon...)

Life has changed a lot since I wrote last...
Chase has stopped napping... about 8 months ago (2.5 years old) was potty trained about a month before his third birthday, been going to pre-school since September, and is still a VERY active little boy!!

Chase still loves the water, and thinks he can swim unassisted (leaving me a little unnerved.) He went off the diving board (life jacket on & Dad catching him) on his 3rd birthday...
We had his party @ the Aquatic centre, and it was a lot of fun. Chase is still really big into trains (on-going for quite some time now.)
He also has a big interest in babies, and I pretty much have to peel him out of strangers strollers! He is really quite friendly, and is loving making his new friends @ pre-school. I can hardly believe it myself, but Chase has a friend there named "Coral." She is a sweet tiny little thing, and they hang out every day they are there.
The pictures up above are of the first two days of artwork that Chase made at pre-school.
~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment