Sunday, February 07, 2010

Valentine's Day ...Almost

Today as I am looking out the window, to a beautiful blue sky...something has got me thinking about the upcoming "Valentine's Day."
Not like you might think, one would think about it, (I have never been much of a "sappy" romantic person.) But in another way...

So, what has got me thinking about the most romantic day of the year??
I actually just read an article about how in North America, Valentine's Day is the second most UN-eco-friendly holiday next to Christmas!!! I myself am not claiming to be the most eco-friendly person, but we certainly can always improve, and do our best to ensure a better world for our children to grow up in.

I'll post the link, because I think it is important for all of us non-mushy and mushy people alike! Anyways, check it out and let me know what you think...It may just change your holiday gift ideas!

http://www.greenmuze.com/green-your/celebrations/213-eco-valentines-day.html

No comments:

Post a Comment