Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Maui bound...

So...not quite yet, but in a few short days we will be in the air, on our way to Maui!! I can honestly say that it didn't feel quite real until a couple of days ago...which might be why up until yesterday my suitcase wasn't really packed... It's about 90% packed now.
Today I have a million and one things to do, and instead I am sitting at the computer writing this...When will I ever learn?

I have to help out a friend, go get waxed, call my lawyer, take Chase to pre-school, finish packing, give a friend of mine the low-down on looking after the fish and my plants, and then all the rest of the odds and ends!

Well, since I put it that way, I guess I need to get going! So when I return from Maui, I will have fabulous pictures I am sure! Can't waitt o share them with you all!
~Coral



No comments:

Post a Comment