Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Adjusting to the time change!


Maui is two hours behind us, so needless to say...Last night was the first night Chase went to bed @ 7:30 local time, and slept until 7:10 this morning. YAY!!
Oh did I mention this morning was the first time I have ever seen a ...........cockroach? AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Seriously...I am a bit embarrassed to say this, but might as well for the humor of it all...I had a full on panic attack! I was hyper-ventilating, and tears were streaming out of my eyes...I couldn't breathe..."Big Deal"...is that what you are thinking? It was 2-2 1/2 inches long!!!!
Anyway, I should have taken a picture..but really do I want that really gross picture forever? Ugh!!
If anymore turn up, I will take a picture, and then pack my bags!!
~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment