Thursday, October 05, 2006

Due Date Day ~Oct.5th/06

Hello everyone!
Here I was going through my pictures, and realized that I really need to start taking some pictures of Ian...I hardly have any of him on here...I must be vain!! (Or the only one who's body has rapidly changed...)
Anyhow, today is going fine. Of course my hands are very swollen, but I think it's something I am starting to get used to. I slept sitting up last night, and it was pretty good. Maybe I should have tried that sooner.
Thanksgiving weekend is coming up and Ian has the whole weekend off, in fact Friday is his last day! He gets a lay-off. Ratz is coming for the holiday, and so is Amy & Aaron! Should be a good time. Can't wait to see you all!
Much love,
~Coral
P.S.
Here, now I have added some more pics of Ian...

No comments:

Post a Comment