Friday, October 06, 2006

Oct.6th/06

*Still @ Home*

I was looking back at the guesses, and for the dates...Let's see who's still in the running...

Ian
Jodi
Tanya
Amy
Cory
Dustin
Maria
Shannon
Aleta
Greg
Fayne
Tamara
Rob

Wow, that's still quite a few guesses out there! I am excited to see who will be the closest..No offence Shannon, but I really hope not you!
Yesterday was a bit of a difficult day, I had been sick the day before yesterday, and then again yesterday. As if one doctors apt. isn't enough for a week, I was back in her office yesterday to make sure the baby was not stressed. She checked the heartbeat, and said that the baby is doing fine. That was a relief. I am more than ready for this baby to come out!! There is just no more room!!
Hope you are all well!
~Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment