Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Getting anxious...

Here it is, Oct.4th/06! Tomorrow is my actual due date, and for all of those who don't know...guess what? Oct.5th is the most common birthday in the United States! Rob passed along that info to me! Pretty neat...
I guess I am feeling a bit anxious, but mostly tired. I can't believe how much our bodies distort from their original forms to house this precious cargo...It'll all be over soon, and there will be a new life in the picture, I still can't fully grasp that idea.
I had a talk with my mom last night and she said she remembered that after we were born (as little as a week later) she couldn't possibly remember what life was like before we came into the world...Of course there are shreds of memories, but day to day has changed so much...Hmm...
~Coral

1 comment: