Monday, October 02, 2006

Oct.2nd/06~Prenatal & "Uncle" Chad's Birthday!!

First... "Happy 35th Birthday Chad" although I know you would rather be spending your birthday other ways than having surgery!! But once your gallbladder is out, no more pain!! We are all thinking about you!








And Second...Today's prenatal apt. went well. I told my doctor about the contractions I was having on Thursday, and she said that is great! She told me she still thinks it's a girl, and my blood pressure was still fantastic! (102/74) I had thought all this time that she was gone for Thanksgiving, but it's actually the weekend after that she'll be gone, so that is good!! I have another prenatal apt. booked for next Tuesday, but she thinks I won't need it...She thinks the baby will be here by the end of the weekend! Here's to hoping!!
~Coral
P.S. Against my better judgement...here is a pic @ a couple days shy of 40 weeks...No Stretch Marks, just my little scar from having my gallbladder out.

No comments:

Post a Comment